NAME, LOCATION AND AFFILIATION
Section 1 The name of this Association shall be the Home Builders Association of Bucks and Montgomery Counties.
Section 2. The principal office of this Association shall be in Bucks or Montgomery County at such place as the Board of Directors may from time to time designate.
Section 3. This Association is and shall be an Affiliated Association of the National Association of Home Builders of the United States, and the Pennsylvania Builders Association and shall abide by their respective By-Laws as amended from time to time.
Section 4. The operations of this Association shall be conducted in the territory assigned to its jurisdiction now and hereafter by the National Association of Home Builders.
PURPOSES OF THE ASSOCIATION
Section 1. The purposes of this Association shall be:
- (A) To associate the builder members and associate members within its jurisdiction for the purpose of mutual benefit and cooperation.
- (B) To collaborate with others of similar interests who support the residential building industry within the Association's jurisdiction.
- (C) To comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- (D) To represent the industry and the views of the Association at all levels of government and the general public.
- (E) To operate without profit, and no part of the income of the Association shall ensure to the benefit of any individual member.
- (F) To provide benefits, services and educational opportunities for the betterment of the housing industry.
- (G) Such other lawful purposes as the Association may choose to pursue.
Click here to read the full ByLaws of The Home Builders Association of Bucks and Montgomery Counties.